[ddots-l] Re: PT verses sonar

  • From: "Brandon Keith \(Biggs\)" <brandonboy13@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 09:02:15 -0800

I would like to know this as well...
Why isn't Sonar even considered in the top 5 Recording Platforms?
It's rather strange because I can do more with Sonar than many people can do in Pro Tools and I can do other things faster than people can do in Pro Tools. But there is a lot of things about Pro Tools that make dragging and dropping very easy.
Thanks,

Brandon Keith (Biggs)

Check out
MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/brandonkeithcom