[ddots-l] OT: trying to find the rss links for the Gibson and Hudson music podcasts etc

  • From: "Cameron Strife" <cameron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 21:56:52 -0400

Hello all.  I've been seeing notes in the Hudson music and Gibson
newsletters, as well as in the publications of other music instrument and
instructional companies like modern drummer, that they have podcasts but
when I click the links, I just get the I tunes pages.  I can't find the rss
links so I can paste them into juice.

Does anybody have the rss feeds for Gibson, Hudson Music, or any other
company?

Thanks,

Cameron.