[ddots-l] Re: OT: session videos

  • From: Jörgen Hansson <hansson.jogge@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 00:39:37 +0200

Hi there shawn!
I like the first video there, and I also like that so many people are using sonar. if I could help you with more keys or so, you can allways feel free to contact me privately. and I was very surprised when I read that you menchoned my name in this mail, and that made me both surprised and happy as well,
thanks for sharing this.
Regards,
Jörgen Hansson!
Tel +46 703-601296