[ddots-l] Re: My first track using Band In A Box

  • From: Dominique <40493raywonder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 15:46:24 -0700

I was saying that when whoever it was that said theydid a track in that band in a box thing, i was just replying and saying it took me more then a hour to get a track done in fl studio! using onlyt eh keybard!

and it was, hard.
I used sonar to do nutghing though.
and adobi audition to record my voice.

Dominique: Writing via Thunderbird in Vinux.

On 09/09/2010 08:28 PM, Tom De Rosa wrote:
If your responding to me I don't know what your saying in your message.
Please explain
Tom DeRosa
URL www.myspace.com/tder08 <http://www.myspace.com/tder08>