[ddots-l] Re: OT Jaws crashing with Sound forge

  • From: "W. Nick Dotson" <nickdotson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 17:23:51 -0500

Current versions of 7.x are as accessible as v6 with more features.  I went
through the transition but it wasn't the catestrophic event many blind chicken
littles made it out to be.  Upgrades are free and it has been long acknowledged
that the problems of the pre 7.2139x or so resolved them...

Nick

On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 21:07:44 +0100, Mike Christer wrote:

Hey Dave!

If you can't get the nod from the peeps at Nero, re: a downgrade to V6, then
give me a shout, and I'll chuck you over a disc of  it...

Personally, I can't see the harm in you receiving a downgrade in the form of
someone else's copy, 'cos you've already paid the licence for a later
version?

I could be totally out of order, I dunno, but I've got no qualms about it!

My e-mail is:

m-christer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Laters

Mike