[ddots-l] Re: (No Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 16:55:37 -0500

  • From: "Studio Montebello" <studiomontebello@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Well, Mister Gordon Kenp said in a previous post that CT 6 will not support
Jaws 6.2!
I don't know if he was speaking on behalf of Dancing Dots, sometimes it's hard
to tell?
As I said before, other than a marketing strategy on the part of Dancing Dots,
I don't see why CT 6 would not work with Jaws 6.2.
J Sonar does!
It would be nice to hear from Bill on this!
Jean

Please visit my site at http://www.studiomontebello.com
You can also visit my girlfriend's art gallery at
http://www.marie-helenemasse.com