[ddots-l] Re: Nero

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 20:18:36 -0800

Hello,

I hope you get a response because I've been trying to use NERO 7 also. It's
a poor interface and JAWS does not do well with it. I had better luck with
an OEM version 6.x and wish I had kept it installed.

I also tried to get the folks who make Nero interested in the problem but
after a couple attempts I finally decided that they had no idea what I was
talking about nor what my real problem was.

I understand that there is a more accessible CD burner version on the
Independent Living Aids website, for about $85. I'm considering ordering
that and tossing out Nero.

Too bad, as Nero does have some nice features you can apply to the tracks
before burning, provided you have the intestinal fortitude to grope around
the dialog until you stumble on them.

Dave