[ddots-l] Nero

  • From: "Blind Luck Music" <ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 14:27:45 -0400

I don't really consider this totally off-topic because once we have made a mix
on sonar, we need to burn it somehow to a CD.

I have Nero ultra V6.3.1.1.8 and I do not find it very accessible.  Maybe I'm
just not that familiar with how to burn CDs, but, it seems to leave
accessibility much to be desired.  I thought version 6 was the accessible
version.

Someone asked about a week ago if there were any scripts for this and there was
no answer.  Can anyone give me any guidance on how to make this more accessible
or are there any more accessible burning CD programs.  Thanks.

Ross

Ross Wine-Sky

Blind Luck Music

1708 21st Ave., Suite453