[ddots-l] Re: Need some info

  • From: "Mike Tyo" <mtyo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 17:43:37 -0400

Hi Chris,

As an afterthought to your reply, I should've indicated that I'm not necessarily looking for pitch correction; rather it's that I'm looking for a good pitch shifter plug that'll do decent pitch changes and formant without all the artifact that you get with so many of them out there. I tried this one called Kerovee, which is a free plug; but the formant is so-so. I'm primarily using this sort of thing for speech.

Mike
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Smart" <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx>