[ddots-l] Need Recommendations for Articles on Beginner Basics for Recording

  • From: Dani Pagador <axs.brl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2015 14:38:10 -1000

Hi, Everyone.
Are there articles/websites/books you can point me to so I can get the
basics of recording under my belt? CT has some stuff, but assumes you
know what you're doing.

I've got Sonar installed, but have mainly used it for mixing down MIDI
and turning it in for class submissions. I now need to get in to
recording vocals and adding them to my MIDI, and am finding it's waaay
more complicated than just singing in to a mic like you do at a
Karaoke bar--great fun, btw *smile*.

Ideas?

Thanks,
Dani