[ddots-l] Need Help About Baroque Pieces

  • From: Winy Kwany <winy_kwany@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: braillem@xxxxxxxxxx, blind-musicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, braille-music-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, nabs-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 07:14:49 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,
I need your help. My Listening teacher asks me to find several most important
baroque pieces. They are the most popular ones, ranging from opera to organ
music. They will be used for analysis, assignments and exams. Would you check
whether you have those pieces in your collection? Would you send the BRF's
to me? I don't mind to emboss the whole volume as long as it includes piece
that I need.
I attach title of pieces with this message. There are numbers and page numbers
indications based on table of content of the book. Please ignore it and
just pay atention to the titles.
Please send the files off list to my email:
winy_kwany@xxxxxxxxx
I look forward to hearing from you very soon. Many thanks.
Winy.