[ddots-l] Re: Question about automation record

  • From: "neville" <neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 11:07:05 -0500

That's an interesting configuration. So you have a buss for your vocals even
if its just one vocal?
Strangely enough, the message said that buss parameters were going to be
modified as well.

I usually insert affects on my tracks, but I use busses for reverbs.

May the peace  of God which passes all understanding gard your heart and
mind in Christ Jesus.

God bless you!

Website http://www.nevillepeter.com

email neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx