[ddots-l] Re: Native Instruments Accessibility

  • From: "James Malone" <malone_j@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 05:38:51 -0800

Hi Omar,
I would be interested, and will help in anyway.
My thought is to enquire not by email but directly through phone, and talk
with a live person such as their operations manager.
If you like, I'll check this out and contact you off list so we don't tie
this list up.
I had a similar problem with Propeller head for their V Sampler.
Roxio was another such company that told me over the phone that they
wouldn't make their product accessible, however I won't go in to details
here.
Just let me know what you want me to do.
                    James

  _____