[ddots-l] Re: Mising Soft Synths

  • From: "D!J!X!" <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 01:33:14 -0400

Do you have the synths in the rack?  If you do, are you geting the missing
plugins dialog from your projects, say when you try to open one that used
any of them?  If so, did you have another rapper like directixer rap them
before, and perhaps now the vst adapter is rapping them or viseversa???If
So, these are normal reasons for this to happen, as different rappers  give
plugins different ids, and so that is why the plugins are missing...

HTH, D!J!X!

  _____