[ddots-l] Mising Soft Synths

  • From: "Jeff Molzow" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 23:33:26 -0500

Hello:

I've got a real puzzler here. I've just reinstalled Cakewalk 6.2 and the
CakeTalking scripts version 6.2 onto my main production machine due to a
operating system failure.  Now, for whatever reason, I'm missing some soft
synths in the alt+I/Soft synth menu.  I'm also pretty sure some audio
plug-ins may be missing as well though I haven't taken a real count yet.

The missing soft synths include the SFZ player and Session drummer. Yes,
when I re-installed Cakewalk and it's patches, I DID see those particular
synths install. Anyone have a clue of where they might be lurking?? I'm
thinking somehow I need to reimport them into the system, though I'm not
sure of the procedure for this.

Thanks
Jeff