[ddots-l] Re: Mastering with Vintage Channel 64

  • From: "Phil Muir" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 09:15:54 -0000

If your using anything below the latest version for Cake Talking for Sonar
8.3.1 and beyond then, you will have accessibility in this plug-in.  If your
using a version earlier than that then, you can access all of the V64's
parameters in the track inspector.

Regards, Phil Muir
Accessibility Training
Telephone: US (615) 713-2021