[ddots-l] Re: Kontakt2

  • From: "Omar Binno" <omarbinno@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 09:51:21 -0500

I haven't heard the b4, but if I remember correctly, Bryan Smart uses it and says it's somewhat accessible...I'm pretty sure it was the b4, lol, hopefully i got that right. I've heard native instruments Battery 3's drum and percussion sounds, and they're really good, but battery 3 is not accessible.

Omar Binno
----- Original Message ----- From: "James Malone" <malone_j@xxxxxxxxxxx>