[ddots-l] Re: JAWS Crashing

  • From: "Omar Binno" <omarbinno@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 15:45:02 -0400

Well I know that Gord is concerned because Dancing Dots works closely with Freedom Scientific, but I think that criticism like this may be good for them. Truth is sometimes a painful mirror, and Freedom Scientific seems to want to avoid the possibility that some of our issues with jaws are actually their fault. Another thing that FS might want to take into consideration is the fact that we as musicians are using JAWS for more complicated functions and multi-tasking purposes than their average customer, so we're more likely to discover the flaws and bugs in their beloved creation!

Omar Binno
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Smart" <chris_s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>