[ddots-l] Re: Inquiry: DP and CT not integrated?

  • From: "Bill" <billlist1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 17:02:03 -0400

Bobbi wrote:

I don't know if it's 1.0, 1.2 or what.  I'm running Windows vista 64 bit and
JAWS 10 with CT 8.5, and Sonar 8.5.3 producer edition.  Everything up to
this point has worked how I expected it to.  Suggestions welcome and thanks
again!

OK, Bobbi, it sounds like something in your set-up is not quite right.
Please do call us at 610-783-6692 Extension 805 to speak with Bryan Smart.

Bill