[ddots-l] I think the good stuff costs something

  • From: "Greg Brayton" <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 09:36:42 -0400

I've been so excited about SFZ and all you can do with it. I have noticed that
I seem to get the best fonts when I pay for them. Having said that, does anyone
have any sugestions on what the best fonts to buy might be? Where have you gone
to buy? So far I've just hit the digital sound factory, but I've had a look at
sonic implants, and there is just so much there, I didn't want to spend money
with out getting some oppinions from you folks.
http://www.gbrayton.com