[ddots-l] Re: Help needed - please.

  • From: "D!J!X!" <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 11:49:27 -0400

The best way to solve the problem would be to uninstall jaws and shared
components and do a reinstall. Otherwise, in the display box, when on the
slider for resolution, try switching to say all, and move the slider, 0
should be 640 by 480, the next percent (which verries from system to
system/graphics card to graphics card) should be 800 by 600, and the third
should be 1024 by 768. If you have jaws set to say all it might read off the
actual values for you, but like i said, to get the video intercept working,
you should just uninstall jaws and shared components and do a clean install
of it.

HTH, D!J!X!

  _____