[ddots-l] Re: Gigastudio

  • From: "neville" <neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 22:09:41 -0500

the Acoustic pianos are the best I've ever heard. You don't need Giga studio to play giga samples. If you get the V sampler you can use the V sampler to play all sorts of formats. Another thing you can do is get yourself a sample converter. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jay Thompson" <jayken2000@xxxxxxxxx>