[ddots-l] Fwd: [BlindGeekZone] Beware! Microsoft Plans to Push Windows 10 On Even More Windows 7 and 8 Systems

  • From: Kevin Gibbs <kevjazz@xxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2015 11:07:18 -0500

Guys,

Anyone have any thoughts on this? Given the hassles people are having with
windows 10, I am assuming that we should do our best to avoid this upgrade
until further notice. Correct?

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Gerald Levy <bwaylimited@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: October 30, 2015 at 3:28:36 PM CDT
To: blindgeekzone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BlindGeekZone] Beware! Microsoft Plans to Push Windows 10 On Even
More Windows 7 and 8 Systems

If you’re not ready yet to upgrade to Windows 10, you need to read this
article:

http://www.ghacks.net/2015/10/30/beware-microsoft-plans-to-push-windows-10-on-even-more-windows-7-and-8-systems/

Gerald

---
To unsubscribe from the list, send a message to:

for other options, visit:

Blindgeekzone-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

with the word `help' in the subject or body (don't include the quotes), and
you will get back a message with instructions.

Archives can be found at:

http://blind-geek-zone.net/mailman/private/blindgeekzone_blind-geek-zone.net/

Note: You will need your username and password to access them