[ddots-l] Re: Focusrite Liquid Mix

  • From: "Gordon Kent" <dbmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 14:06:08 -0500

Hello:
A good blind friend of mine has one and loves it.  It should in no way effect
cake talking.  I don't think you would be able to read the values in real time
as you change them but there is a vst plug-in ap that goes with it and I would
think that the parameters would be exposed in the track inspector.
Gord