[ddots-l] Re: Employment versus Self-Employment: Options for the Blind Audio Producer

  • From: "Neville Peter" <neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 19:50:38 -0400

I have always had an interest in radio. Any tips you can offer me?

May the Peace of God which passes all understanding guard your heart and mind
in Christ Jesus. God bless you!

Website  <http://www.nevillepeter.com> http://www.nevillepeter.com

Email  <mailto:neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Phone 407-222-4488