[ddots-l] Re: Clips Properties dialog

  • From: "Luis Elorza" <luiselorza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 10:41:08 -0800

to tell you the truth i try to ignore clips. when editing i use the from and thru to cut copy and paste. when i want to edit in sound forge i split the starting point not of the clip but the place i want to edit, then split the ending part , then select a small part in the middle of this fragment and select edit bounce to clips to isolate the clip then select sound forge from the tools menu. and it is sent to sound forge for editing then after saving it and alt tab back to sonar and a dialog for loading the edited audio appears.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Halton" <philhalt@xxxxxxxxxxx>