[ddots-l] Caketalking command wrong

  • From: "Joey Stuckey" <stuckey2003@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 01:03:05 -0400

Hi guys,

Tonight in a recording session I wanted to disarm all tracks.

The Caketalking help file says that the command for this in sonar 5 is to press
the letter A three times quickly.

When I do, at first it just says that the command is not supported. After a few
times of trying, it says that all tracks are unarmed and all record throughs
are off, however, nothing has changed when I check the track, the track is
still armed.

Any ideas?

Also, Bill can I down grade back to JFW 6.1 and still get the sonar 5 scripts
to work? I have found that 7.1 is well, in the words of the Snowman, a P O S
software:-)

Joey