[ddots-l] Re: Caketalking command wrong

  • From: "Phil Muir" <ddots@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 07:57:51 +0100

Update to the latest version of CT.

Regards, Phil Muir
P J Muir Productions
Music And Audio Production
  From: Joey Stuckey
  To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, October 09, 2006 6:03 AM
  Subject: [ddots-l] Caketalking command wrong

  Hi guys,

  Tonight in a recording session I wanted to disarm all tracks.

  The Caketalking help file says that the command for this in sonar 5 is to
press the letter A three times quickly.

  When I do, at first it just says that the command is not supported. After a
few times of trying, it says that all tracks are unarmed and all record
throughs are off, however, nothing has changed when I check the track, the
track is still armed.

  Any ideas?

  Also, Bill can I down grade back to JFW 6.1 and still get the sonar 5 scripts
to work? I have found that 7.1 is well, in the words of the Snowman, a P O S
software:-)

  Joey