[ddots-l] Re: CT&Sonar 8.5

  • From: "Dancing Dots" <billlist1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 19:05:43 -0400

Dear Neville,

To upgrade from SONAR Producer 8 or Producer 7, the cost is $179.  And,
that's right, to upgrade from CakeTalking 8 to 8.5 is $99.

You can order online as described below or feel free to call 610-783-6692
Option 1 to order over the phone.

To order online:

Go to http://www.dancingdots.com/prodesc/CakeTalkingOrdering.htm and press
the letter H until JAWS says:
CakeTalking for SONAR Upgrade

Press TAB once.  JAWS places you in a combo box.  In your case, you will
simply choose the first option.  Press ALT+DOWN ARROW to open the combo box
and then press UP/DOWN ARROW to make sure you have selected the desired
entry.

TAB once more and enter your JAWS for Windows Serial Number.

TAB again and press ALT+DOWN ARROW to open the combo box.  Arrow to the
version of SONAR that matches the version from which you are upgrading.
Again, in your case, it's the first entry.

TAB once more and press space if you want to grant us permission to open
your unit of SONAR and label it in braille for you.

TAB again to the check box for subscribing to this list.  Obviously, you
need not check it.

One more TAB brings you to the button to add your items to our online
shopping cart.  Press space and a screen appears asking you about shipping
options.  Follow prompts from there.

If you (or anyone else for that matter) have any difficulty, call any of us
here and we will help you to complete your online transaction or just take
your order by phone if you prefer.  +1 610 783 6692 Option 1.

Thanks, as always, for your business and support!

Bill

Bill McCann
www.DancingDots.com
Tel: [001] 610-783-6692