[ddots-l] Bouncing to Tracks and Working with Audio Tracks

  • From: "Sharon Hooley" <shooley2@xxxxx>
  • To: "Cake Talking List" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 16:43:55 -0600

Hi!

I'm trying to learn how to do a bounce to Tracks with my Multitymbral soft
synth.  My project setup with Sonar 4 Producer is as follows:
Tracks 1-16, Midi
Tracks 17-24, Audio
Track 25 added, audio output for Edirol Orchestral
Tracks 26-41, added midi for Edirol Orchestral

I'm not familiar with bouncing to tracks.  I did a Jaws search for "bounce to
track," and the only place I found it was in the lesson on trouble shooting
audio.  So my question is, where would you recommend I go to read everything I
need to know?  Are there other resources out there besides CakeTalking
Tutorials?  It seems to me that the parts on how to work with midi projects are
 covered in more detail, at least in CakeTalking 4.  Do you know of a good
textbook/tutorial on working with audio in general, that I should study?

Thanks much!

Sharon