[ddots-l] Re: Boss TU-15 chromatic tuner

  • From: "Randy" <clifford@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 18:18:58 -0500

I called Musiciansfriend and discussed Boss tuners.  Found TU 80 buzzes whne
string is in tune.  Found one at a local store and picked it up.  To me, it
seems to work.  You must have the string right perfectly in tune to cause it
to buz.  You must determine if you are a little high or low by ear.  I
believe I'm going to be able to use it.  I bought no mic to go with it.  I'm
using build mic.  You guys have been discussing TU-15.  I know know how it
differs from the TU-80 which I purchased.  Don't know if one performs better
than the other.  Glad to her there're other Bluegrassers and acoustic
players.  Randy