[ddots-l] Re: Boss TU-15 chromatic tuner

  • From: "Ilkster" <The_Ilkster@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 12:52:18 -0500

I ordered the T U-15 today, and will try an ISO clip first before getting a transducer clip (ISO clip is aligator clip). Also, the stringmaster won't work with anything but standard guitar tuner pegs. I play banjo, so that lets me out-that's OK, I'll probably be fine with the T U-15-thanks

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Christer" <mc3203@xxxxxxxxxx>