[ddots-l] Batch conversion of SONAR files

  • From: Kevin Gibbs <kevjazz@xxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 12:01:49 -0500

Guys,

I realize I am getting ahead of myself with this question. However, at some
point, I'm going to have to migrate from SONAR to some other DAW. When I do
that, ideally, I will want to have access to decades of SONAR projects which
contain a mix of MIDI and audio.

I realize that I can export all the audio to WAV files. I suppose I could
export all the individual MIDI tracks or save them as MIDI type1.

Ideally, it would be cool if it were possible to do a batch conversion from
CWP to some other combination of formats that would give me each project with
the MIDI and audio content somehow related and intact. Doing this on
anything like a one at a time basis would simply be nuts. My only reason for
keeping some version of sonar around would be to have access to all this old
material.

Any ideas?
Kevin

Sent from my iPhone