[ddots-l] Re: AudioDelayProblem!

  • From: Rui Vilarinho <ruialby@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 12:59:50 +0100

Hi Roger,

If the delay is happening on the record , maybe  you've got some   Buffer size
changes to do.

However, there's a way to sincronize that project.
presuming  that you are talking about Sonar and Cake talking skripts.
Select the audio track.
Open the audio snap. by pressing. Shift.A.
So, Enable the audio snap. Then you can choose 1 of 2 options:

sincronize the project map  tempo  by the audio track.
OR, the opposite.

Note: For help. JAWS key plus. H. and. Cake talking tutorials. there's a lesson
about the  audio snap.

If you still dont manage to do that, sent it and i'll give a hand.

best regards,

Rui Vilarinho