[ddots-l] Re: Anything better than Demension Pro question

  • From: "Mike Tyo" <mtyo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 22:22:47 -0500

Hi Christian,

This might be a matter of opinion, but the Garritan products are pretty darn good, and they've become more accessible to us. Another product that I just listen to demos of, and was pretty impress with, and from what I understand is accessible is the Real Guitar plug-in from Music Labs. I hope to have both synths in my studio soon. Like everything else, it takes money, and right now I have a shortage of it.

Cheers!

Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: "Christian" <christian08@xxxxxxxxxx>