[ddots-l] Access to V sampler!

  • From: "Matt Brown" <matthew_brown@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 09:28:34 +0100

Hi, I posted a message about this a few days ago, but no one replied so I'm
posting again! I thought CakeTalking supported V Sampler which has been a part
of the Sonar suite for ever, but I couldn't get it to work the other day!

One of the reasons I bought CakeTalking is that I had been lead to believe it
had full support for this software sampler, which allows you to use a number of
sample formats, but it seems CakeTalking only supports SFZ which is only a
sound font player.

I really really desperately need access to a decent sampler! Has anyone been
able to get CakeTalking to work with it?

Matt