[ddots-l] Re: AW: Windows 10 and Sonar producer 8.5 with CakeTalk 8.8

  • From: Kevin Gibbs <kevjazz@xxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 22:32:36 -0500

I have not tried windows 10. But, from what I understand, the situation is
that, because Windows 10 doesn't have the classic theme, color recognition is
not an option. So, it will be difficult to figure out whether certain buttons
are enabled or disabled using CT because they depend on color recognition which
is a function of the classic theme, I understand.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 23, 2015, at 10:26 PM, Benjamin Blatter <benjaminblatter@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hi! I didn't have the time to really follow the posts here lately. So I was
excited to find out this great news. This is just fantastic.
Thanks for sharing
Ben