[ddots-l] Re: ADK laptop soundcard problems

  • From: "Gordon Kent" <dbmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 19:08:13 -0500

Is yours a dual core system? I'm wondering if the indigo has difficulties with a dual core system. Unfortunately I trashed my indigo a while ago so I can't try for myself. And I don't remember the model number, will have to have my reader look at it when she comes in next week. I have a 2.2ghz dual core processor and I have built-in wifi in addition to the ethernet port.

Gord
----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Halton" <philhalt@xxxxxxxxxxx>