[ddots-l] Re: A dream article for mixing from scratch

  • From: "William R. McCann" <BillList1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 14:33:56 -0500

Thanks, Rod, this article called "How To Mix A Pop Song From Scratch" looks
like an excellent resource.  At the risk of displaying my relative ignorance
of pop music though, who is this guy named Jezar?  And, at the risk of
displaying my advanced years, can anybody who remembers that album Gaucho
believe that it's been 25 years since you heard it first?  Actually, in case
I need to say so, that's really a rhetorical question!

Anyway, I'd like to list Jezar's page as a resource from Dancing Dots' site.
I followed the link to his (or maybe that's her?) home page but still only
find the name Jezar.

BTW, for those who may have missed Rod's original post,
here is the link:

 http://www.dreampoint.co.uk/articles/howtomix.htm

Bill

** ddots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq