[ddots-l] Re: A SUPER BEGINNER Question

  • From: "Phil Halton" <philhalt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 22:13:42 -0500

I also use an echo indigo on my laptop, and it has no MIDI features-only audio, (and quite good audio at that). It'll show up in your audio drivers in the Options/Audio options menu , but not in the MIDI devices page under Options/Midi devices.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave Wilkinson" <davewilkinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx