[ddots-l] Re: problem between module and sonar

  • From: "Omar Binno" <omarbinno@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 22:28:08 -0500

Gord:

I tried reinitializing the module, and it partially worked. lol, but now, all
the tracks in my midi files have gone wacked. Volumes on some of them sound
crazy, and track 10 where I have the kick is giving me reverb in some of the
other files. Is there a malfunction in the module, or is there now something
stuck in sonar that i have to adjust as a result of all this data mixup?

Omar Binno