[ddots-l] Re: A Couple Questions About Garritan's Products

  • From: "Nick Dotson" <nickdotson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 23:10:50 -0500

Many thanks!  I'm going to be playing them for my Fiancé this weekend, her
eldest son is an assistant band director to a band going to the Rose Bowl this
year...  Can't wait to talk to him about all this...  And, this'll be the last
time I'll see her before the night before her Artificial Knee repair surgery...

Nick