[ddots-l] Re: 808 kicks distoring

  • From: "Sean A. Cummins" <seanacummins@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 08:06:33 -0700

AT-A-BOY Nic!  Thanks, you have filled in the gap in my failing brain!  LOL!

Sean

  From: Sean A. Cummins
  Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 07:40:14 -0700

  Peek level on the board. As far as needing sighted help, there is a device,
that slips my mind right now, that can tell you when the clip light is
blinking. Someone on this list or the midiMag will know the device name. Just
post an inquiry.

  Sean