[dd251] Re: dd251 Digest V2 #3

  • From: "John Moore" <admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dd251@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 15:18:16 -0000

Hugh,

I don't think you have quite got the idea of how an email forum works.  Its
purpose is to exchange information, ideas, proposals or anything else one
wants as long as it is related to domestic / residential sprinkler systems.
Any member of the forum can send or respond to any email as long as it
relevant, lawful, and decent (and that includes Eric Cranswick who is a
forum member).

With regards to the Scottish report its very hard to see how giving out an
internet address of a document which is in the public domain and quite can
easily be found by using a search engine is irresponsible.  I think your
time could be better spent responding to emails posted on the forum in a
constructive manner if you have something useful to say, if not I suggest
you keep quiet.

John