[dbsec] Re: How secure is software X?

  • From: Adam Shostack <adam@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: David Litchfield <davidl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 14:35:26 -0400

Hi David,

Very briefly because I'm swamped today:  Please consider bringing some
of this to Metricon
(https://securitymetrics.org/content/Wiki.jsp?page=Welcome)

Also there's a project of US DHS/NIST and probably others called
SAMATE Software Assurance Metrics and Tool Evaluation
http://samate.nist.gov/index.php/Main_Page

which might be of interest.

Adam