[dbaust] Tactile Screen Protectors - I-Phone 3GS and 4S and I-Pod Touch 4 and Bluetooth Keyboards for Apple iPhone, iPod, or iPad

  • From: Erika Webb <erikaweb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Erika Webb <erikaweb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 20:20:08 -0800 (PST)

Tactile Screen Protectors - I-Phone 3GS and 4S and I-Pod Touch 4 and Bluetooth
Keyboards for Apple iPhone, iPod, or iPad

Message from Grace Hoath

Hello,

We are happy to announce that the price of our tactile screen protectors is now
$12 due to shipping being less expensive than we expected. We also have Tactile
screen protectors for the new Iphone 4S as well as all previous models of
Iphone, and Ipod touch 4th generation.

Tactile screen protectors are clear plastic with small raised dots on the
keyboard and controls. They enable you to find controls quickly, and type more
quickly and accurately.

We are also selling the Rii Mini - 66-key Bluetooth keyboard for any Apple
iPhone, iPod, or iPad

This keyboard is roughly the size and thickness of the iPhone, and contains 66
keys, with a dedicated row of function keys for media controls, home,
brightness, volume as well as a dedicated number row.

The keys are slightly domed, contain good separation and nice action, and well
defined tactile lines marking the letters F and J. There are dedicated arrow
keys, as well as the necessary keys for iOS devices; permitting all voiceover
functions to be performed with ease. An easily located pairing button can be
found on the bottom of the keyboard, and a 2-position power switch is located
on the left-hand side. Charging can be done with the included standard mini USB
cable.

This keyboardis compatible with a variety of devices, including iPhone, iPod
Touch, iPad, some Android, Symbian, and Windows Mobile.

It also ships with Drivers on CD for Symbian phones.

For more information please visit:
www.gotss.net/dots
or email us at
kerryandarwen@xxxxxxxxxx