[dbaust] New NVDA announce-only list

  • From: Erika Webb <erikaweb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Erika Webb <erikaweb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 20:12:45 -0800 (PST)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Curran" <mick@xxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent:
Monday, January 30, 2012 12:27 PMSubject: New NVDA announce-only list

  Hello all,

   To make it easier for us, and for people who don't wish to be on busy lists,
we have created an NVDA announcement email list, which you should join if you
want to receive news such as new releases and or other general NVDA news that
would also be blogged about.

  In the future, we will no longer be be making posts to nvda-dev or
nvda-support with general news items, these will now only go to nvda-announce.

address in to the edit field at the top of the news section and press the
subscribe button;   or  Visit http://lists.nvaccess.org/listinfo/nvda-announce
and fill in the form to subscribe.

  Thanks for supporting NVDA   Mick

  --   Michael Curran  President, NV Access Limited  www.nvaccess.org  Ph +61 7