[dbaust] Could you make a World of Difference?

  • From: Erika Webb <erikaweb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Erika Webb <erikaweb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 19:32:32 -0800 (PST)

Could you make a World of Difference?

The Vodafone Foundation's World Of Difference program is once again seeking
five new people to make a real difference for their chosen charity in 2012.

Since its inception in 2004, the Vodafone Foundation has helped some 36
Australians, take a year out and work full time on something they're passionate
about.

How can you help?
The Vodafone Foundation will not only cover your annual salary (up to $60,000)
and expenses (up to $15,000), but they'll also support you with initial
planning and regular meetings – a unique and important element to help you make
change happen.

We believe in you and would love for you to apply to the World of Difference
program to work for us for a year!

The program starts in May 2012 and we would love you to come and work for us
for the year.

Applications are now open and close 4pm EDST Friday 17 February 2012, to apply
click here.
http://www.vodafone.com.au/personal/aboutvodafone/worldofdifference/application/index.htm

What's the application process?
Entries are open between 9th January until 17th February 2012

Fill in our application form letting us know if chosen, what charity you'd like
to work for and how you want to make a World of Difference in your year.

We'll get in contact with you by the 12th March 2012 if you have been short
listed to the next round of the selection process.

Please ensure that you have contacted your chosen charity to let them know that
you'd like to make a World of Difference for them prior to submitting your
application.

The final participants will be selected by 12th April ready to start their
World of Difference year in May 2012.

If you're a charity, what can you do?
Applications need to come from an individual, so if you're a charity (DGR
Item1) looking to obtain funding for a new resource, please use some of the
below communications to reach out to all your fabulous volunteers and
supporters and ask them if they'd like to make a World of Difference for you.
There are no restrictions to the number of applicants that you can have from a
charity.

Please copy and paste any of the below communication to be sent out to all of
your part time workers, volunteers and supporters to inspire them to make a
World of Difference for you in 2012.

To apply and for more information click here: Vodafone.com.au/​worldofdifference