[dayton-oracle] Reminder: April 14 DAY-O meeting and other events

  • From: "Catherine Devlin" <catherine.devlin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dayton-oracle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 12:36:20 -0400

A reminder for everybody... next Monday is our meeting, featuring Mark
Wyatt's presentation on Oracle ApEx.  ApEx is free, powerful, and
surprisingly simple... come find out more at 5:30 on Monday!

Other events coming up:
The Southest Ohio chapter of DAMA (Data Management Association) holds "DAMA
Day" at the Hope Hotel on May 22.