[softwarelist] Re: \reply: Printing from ArMini

  • From: Alan Adams <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 18:49:59 +0100

In message <h8v95zEZ1K+NFw46@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Hi,

> In message <2455728.1220334-ovationpro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Ovation Pro
> <ovationpro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes
>>On Tue 14 Jun 2011 (23:24:32 +0100), flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>>>What happens if you turn off proxy display? (View options)
>>
>> I turned off proxies, no change.

> Of course I didn't expect any change to printing behaviour. What I was
> interested in was if the document displayed correctly on screen (with
> proxies off).

> Someone else brought up the point about incompatible JPEGs. If you set
> up one of your problem printer drivers to print to file (so not wasting
> paper), can you print some of the pages in the document.

> Back to the first point, if some pages don't print, do those same pages
> render OK on screen with proxies turned off.

I find with a lot of camera JPEGS on RO5 on the Iyonix, if I
double-click them, launching ChangeFSI, they fail with an error
message. I then drop them on Jclean, or edit them with Dplngscn, and
the resulting JPEg opens fine. The same unmodified JPEGs fail in OPro,
presumably because both use the rendering module, whereas Dplngscn and
Jclean have their own code.

Do yours do the same thing?

--
Alan Adams, from Northamptonshire